Centage Corporation’s Budget Maestro enhanced to provide transaction drill down access into Microsoft Dynamics GP General Ledger data
Provides unprecedented insight into transaction level detail for better budgeting, forecasting, planning and data discovery
Microsoft Convergence Event Atlanta, GA – March 16, 2015 – Centage ™ Corporation, a leading provider of budgeting and forecasting software (Budget Maestro™) for small and medium sized businesses, today unveiled a seamless and transparent integration between Budget Maestro and Microsoft Dynamics™ GP that allows business users to import transaction level detail of actuals data from the General Ledger with no IT involvement for more robust budgeting, forecasting, planning, and data discovery. Stop by booth #971 at Microsoft Convergence 2015 to learn more.
Budget Maestro integration with Microsoft Dynamics GP Highlights:
- A one click transfer of General Ledger transactions from Dynamics GP into Budget Maestro.
- Finance users define, from a drop down menu, the level of granularity they want to import by entity.
- Imports any budget or actuals data for more accurate and impactful planning and decision making.
- Drill through to transaction level detail of actuals provides instant insight into past performance for better budgeting and planning.
- Empowers finance users to access data without the need to involve IT to create back-office reports or access to systems.
- Built in logic and security enables user restrictions to sensitive transaction level data.
“Budget Maestro is the most powerful and comprehensive budgeting and planning tool on the market. This transaction level access to Microsoft Dynamics GP data, will make budgeting even easier by giving users access to all of the information they need to understand past performance and to make better decisions” said Barry Clapp, President and CEO of Centage. “This integration with Dynamics GP is the first that we are announcing. We’ll make this capability available to all our supported GLs in 2015.”
Budget Maestro® by Centage is an easy-to-use, scalable, automated budgeting and forecasting application. It is designed for small to mid-market companies and automates many of the time-consuming and error-prone activities associated with using spreadsheets to generate accurate budgets and forecasts. It features built-in financial and business logic that allows users to create and update their budgets and forecasts, and never worry about formulas, functions, links or any custom programming. It is the only solution in the market that offers synchronized P&L, balance sheet and cash flow reporting that generates automatically and updates seamlessly. Budget Maestro serves more than 9,000 users worldwide. Visit us at Centage.com, follow us on Twitter, or visit the Centage Blog for the latest insights on budgeting and forecasting strategies.
Centage and Budget Maestro are registered trademarks of Centage.