Centage offers webinars dedicated to educating financial and non-financial managers about our products and their ability to streamline and improve financial management processes. We also offer webinars on budgeting and accounting topics of special interest to financial executives.
Introducing Budget Maestro 9
The Next Generation of Budgeting – Latest Technologies Obsolete Traditional Methods
New technology and best practices are simplifying and dramatically elevating the impact of the budget process on businesses. Take 45 minutes to learn how budgeting is being expanded and redefined- based on Smart technology.
Introducing the first completely new budgeting software developed in over 10 years: Budget Maestro 9 – a completely reimagined version of budgeting and planning software – built with the most modern, high-performance technologies, including built-in financial intelligence and business rules.
The result is: No budget model programming, the ability to run infinite scenarios, and better insight for management.
Budget Maestro 9 redefines budgeting technology.
With Budget Maestro 9, your models are self-programmed and self-maintained – so they’re easy to create, easy to change and you’ll have an accurate budget model in days. It eliminates the things that have made budgeting such a chore for years.
Join us to learn more about this exciting new technology and how it supports the emerging Smart Budgets trend:
- Programs itself with built-in accounting rules and business logic
- Maintains itself through organizational change
- Stays in sync with your GL accounts
- Makes reforecasting simple
- Involves every budget owner
- Automatically generates balance sheet and cash flow
- Makes reporting and analytics self-service and accessible to everyone
And much more…
Sign up today and learn more about this exciting new product and see for yourself how you can join the budgeting revolution – register today!
Recorded Webinar: Financial Dashboard Reporting with Analytics Maestro
View a Recorded Webinar: How to Prepare Effective Financial Reports for Better Business Decisions
Analytics Maestro provides:
- Numerous Key Performance Indicators, such as gross margin, cost per unit, pricing, etc.
- Clear graphic representation of gaps between budget and actual data
- Versatile analysis tools, including drill-down to underlying data, trend analysis, filters and multi-dimension hierarchies
- Customized dashboards for stakeholders throughout the business
- Speed and accuracy of OLAP reporting cube technology, the recognized standard for rapid execution time for the most complex ad-hoc reporting