Integrate Budget Maestro with your general ledger data.
If you use MS Dynamics, Sage ERP, SYSPRO ERP or QuickBooks, our Link Maestro tools make data integration easy and fast.
If you’re not using one of the accounting/ERP packages listed above, Budget Maestro comes with pre-formatted spreadsheet templates that guide and streamline the process of populating your data.
Works with any G/L Application
Budget Maestro is designed to work with any G/L application. It models your financial and organizational views, supports multiple G/L structures and currencies so you can generate financial statements independently or at a consolidated level.
Budget Maestro accounting data integration software supports your G/L structure. There is no need to modify or truncate your account names for compatibility. This powerful feature:
- Speeds acceptance of and proficiency of Budget Maestro among your stakeholders, as they are working with familiar accounts
- Lets you line up your actuals vs. budget numbers for variance analysis
- Allows you to generate Income Statement, Balance Sheet, and Cash Flow statements in accordance with your reporting & GAAP requirements.
Budget Maestro ERP data integration software adapts to your organizational hierarchy, rather than forcing you into a pre-ordained structure that may differ considerably from your actual organization. Budget Maestro supports your key metrics, whatever they are. Imagine being able to easily:
- Generate profitability reports by variables including individual customers, customer types, product lines, funds, projects, regions, locations, managers, divisions, etc.
- Make changes to your organizational structure by “drag and drop” so you can see the impact of these changes on your financial statements
Importing your trial balance into Budget Maestro to generate variance reports by account numbers is fast and intuitive when working with familiar accounts.