Integrate Budget Maestro with any ERP or accounting system– saving time and ensuring data integrity
Link Maestro, an ETL tool, seamlessly integrates many popular ERP and accounting systems with Budget Maestro, to fully automate the bi-directional exchange of financial information between the systems. Link Maestro provides pre-built connectors for applications such as MS Dynamics GP, Sage, SYSPRO, and more.
Extending this information exchange capability, OpenLink for Link Maestro provides easy, reliable, and secure integration between any ERP or accounting system and Budget Maestro. OpenLink provides a set of tools, specifications, and documentation that can be used by your IT department or ERP consultant to define the queries needed to extract the appropriate data to populate a set of standardized database tables utilizing SQL Server. Link Maestro is then able to view these tables as another ERP or GL source.
Integration between Budget Maestro and your ERP or accounting system makes it quick and easy to start your budgeting process and conduct month-end variance reporting and analysis.
OpenLink for Link Maestro allows you to:
- Import your chart of accounts and structures ensuring all your accounts are accurately reflected in Budget Maestro
- Import actual ending balances and non-financial balances enabling you to jump start your budgeting process
- Import historical and actuals for benchmarking
- Quickly and easily import account balances for actual vs. budget comparison at any time
- Eliminate the manual process to export accounts and trial balances to Excel for consolidation
- Import your actuals to compare to plan, budget, forecast or any scenario for variance analysis
- Export multiple versions of your budget or forecast from Budget Maestro into your ERP or accounting system