Allocation of expenses is an essential task in creating a true picture of your expenses through out your organization. Allocation of shared expenses across the organization; is a complex multistage process not suited to spreadsheets.
Budget Maestro includes a powerful, easy to use top-down allocation interface that allows for great flexibility in distributing your expenses, quickly and accurately. You define the parameters on which the allocation is based and Budget Maestro resource allocation software does the rest. When parameters are changed, allocations automatically ripple through the entire organization with no further user intervention.
Budget Maestro top-down allocation capabilities enable you to:
- Use any driver – from headcount to square footage to number of subscribers – to create allocation basis
- Assign different distribution rates for each period
- Apply different distribution variables for each scenario in your plan
- Create allocation table to assign costs through multiple levels of the organization
- Build unlimited number of allocation schedules