Changing markets, new hires, new competitors, deep discounting. Changes from within or beyond the organization can have big implications on your bottom line. “What-if? ” scenario planning shows you the companywide implications of a business decision before you make it.
Using Budget Maestro’s built-in “what-if?” wizard to generate potential scenarios, you’ll have answers to every “what-if” question that your management team may ask – in just minutes.
No one can predict the future, but Budget Maestro’s business scenario planning capabilities help you prepare for it with more certainty and less risk.
Budget Maestro “what-if?” scenario planning software enables you to:
- Quickly and easily modify drivers, revenue, expenses, and payroll assumptions
- Easily update or create new versions of your plan based on what-if? scenarios
- Globally apply increases/decreases to a single assumption or a number of entities
- Save multiple versions for comparative analysis
- Generate a new set of Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow and any management reports, on-the-fly
- Consider a wide range of potential situations:
- If revenue increases or decreases by 7 percent, what’s the impact on profitability, cash flow and headcount?
- What’s the impact on financials if raw material prices increase by 5 percent or healthcare costs increase by 15 percent?
- What’s the impact on the business if we launch a new product line in March versus September?
- What will be the short & long term effect of a merger on your bottom line?