Budget Maestro budget and planning software helps executives make well-informed business decisions based on complete, accurate companywide data. Promoting valuable collaboration across the organization, Budget Maestro budgeting and planning software allows your team to develop valid and easily updated budgets within each business unit and consolidate data across the entire organization.
Budget Maestro is an important step forward from spreadsheets and formula-based tools. By eliminating the frustrations of debugging formulas and macros, Budget Maestro shortens the budgeting cycle and frees valuable time for trend analysis and strategic decision making.
See what’s possible
Powerful dashboards and what-if scenario capabilities allow you to see the impact of changes in any part of your business on revenue, expenses, and cash flow. For example:
- If we increase employee benefits by 10% percent, what will the impact be on profitability?
- How much new revenue do we need to finance a new location without borrowing?
- How long can we stay cash flow positive if we lose our largest customer?
With Budget Maestro financial reporting and dashboard analysis software for executives, Executives can:
Integrate data to make better decisions
- Empower all your managers with an easy-to-use planning tool
- Integrate data from your G/L with the input of managers across the organization
- Organize your budget and planning your way – by department, product, region, customer type, etc.
- Roll up all data to a consolidated view of the business, and easily drill-down details to identify opportunities for cost savings and revenue growth
- Model your business based on both financial and key business drivers
- Use standard and customized reports to continuously track the financial health of the company
- Analyze detailed information on staff productivity and production costs
- Monitor cash flow trends and proactively address any projected shortfalls
- Plan resource requirements and focus resources on projects that enhance profitability
- Monitor labor productivity as the organization changes over time
- Drill down into results to assess performance of departments, locations, teams, etc.
- Use dashboard reporting to monitor key performance indicators (KPIs) throughout the organization
- Ensure managers have the information they need to evaluate their own performance