Budget Maestro budget and planning software helps operational managers create and sustain efficient operations – from manufacturing to financial institutions.
Budget Maestro quickly becomes an operation manager’s one-stop tool for forecasting, analyzing and adjusting key expenses, including rent, utilities, supplies, and maintenance. The system provides both easy consolidation to track companywide costs and powerful drill-down capabilities to find areas where improvements can be made.
Budget Maestro operational manager budgeting software increases accuracy, saves time, and allows for detailed analysis and reporting – far beyond what any spreadsheet solution can achieve.
See what’s possible
Powerful what-if scenario capabilities allow you to see the impact of changes in any part of your business on revenue, expenses, and cash flow. For example:
- If we outsource some production and close one location, will profits improve?
- If we switch to ground delivery of non-emergency orders, how will it impact cash flow?
- Will potential rent increases require staffing cuts or other cost saving measures at retail locations?
With Budget Maestro operations manager budgeting software, Operational Managers can:
Better understand your cost structure
- Budget for your operating units or the company as a whole based on key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Benchmark operational expenses against industry norms or previous year’s Actual data to determine areas for improvement
Foresee impact of expenses
- Forecast personnel and related expenses related to potential growth, restructuring, increased benefit costs, or other business changes
- Determine impact of changing rent, utility cost, or other overhead expenses
- Create customized reporting for your division or operating unit based on elements of the operation within your responsibility