Budget Maestro’s built-in accounting rules and formula-free calculations provide financial services firms an easier and more reliable way to budget and plan. Whether you are budgeting for departments, products, service types, or branches, you’ll have the accurate, timely and actionable financial and operational data you need.
Get the answers you need
Easy-to-use what-if scenario capabilities allow you to change assumptions and immediately see the impact on your revenue, expenses, and cash flow. For example:
- If interest rates increase, what effect will it have on profitability?
- What changes in our products or services offerings would have the greatest impact on profitability?
With Budget Maestro financial services business planning software, Financial Service Providers can:
- Compare product/service lines
- Understand true costs of services
- Manage service mix based on business seasonality or other factors
Evaluate revenue streams
- Assess current revenue streams (service fees, investment and interest income)
- Isolate factors that have the potential to impact your bottom line, including interest rate, customer demand, and salary fluctuations
Forecast balance sheet
- Create detailed balance sheets with assets (loans) and liabilities (deposits)
- Monitor assets to understand risk and liquidity
- Budget and report on branch, location, or entity and view at a detailed or consolidated level
- Easily update financials to match changes in organizational structure
Enhance cost efficiency
- Control and manage personnel costs for hourly and salaried employees
- Monitor impact of changes in overhead, advertising, and other expenses