Budget Maestro’s built-in accounting rules and formula-free calculations provide manufacturers an easier and more reliable way to budget and plan. Whether you are budgeting for cost centers, factories, product lines, or customers, you’ll have the accurate, timely and actionable financial and operational data you need.
Get the answers you need
Easy-to-use what-if scenario capabilities allow you to change assumptions and immediately see the impact on your revenue, expenses, and cash flow. For example:
- If suppliers raise the cost on a key material, how much do we need to adjust our unit price to maintain right level of margins?
- Can we meet our production schedule if demand for our low cost product doubles?
- Do we have the cash flow to launch a product, open a plant, or acquire equipment?
With Budget Maestro manufacturing budgeting software, Manufacturing Facilities can:
Produce variable revenue plans and forecasts
- Create detailed plans with various revenue streams based on key drivers (average selling price, volume, etc.)
- Adjust and forecast revenue solely by changing drivers
Calculate and analyze production costs
- Apply allocation basis (labor hours, machine hours, production units) to ensure accurate cost of sales/goods sold
Use drivers to streamline planning
- Generate driver-based reports to analyze key business measures and metrics, such as dollars, units, gallons, volume, trucks, etc.
- Compare and analyze results to prior year outcomes
Conduct product and customer profitability analysis
- Analyze information from multiple viewpoints, including divisions, product classes, account line-items, or customers
Assess resource availability
- Manage inventory levels such as raw materials, work in process, and finished goods
- Plan labor needs, incorporating overtime, premium and shift differentials for accurate costing
- Forecast headcount based on Production Hours derived from Revenue
Streamline consolidation and reporting
- Centralize data from plants, divisions, and cost centers with automatic consolidation
- Use responsibility reporting to bring accountability to plant and division managers