Budget Maestro’s built-in accounting rules and formula-free calculations provide professional services organizations an easier and more reliable way to budget and plan. Whether you are budgeting for cost centers, service types, product lines, or clients, you’ll have the accurate, timely and actionable financial and operational data you need.
Get the answers you need
Easy-to-use what-if scenario capabilities allow you to change assumptions and immediately see the impact on your revenue, expenses, and cash flow. For example:
- If training costs rise due to high turnover, what will be the effect on profitability?
- How much can we discount without negative impact on our bottom line?
With Budget Maestro professional service provider planning software, Professional Service Providers can:
Measure and analyze revenue
- Evaluate revenue drivers such as number of days or hourly rates to forecast revenue
- Create scenarios for a variety of recognition schedules for different revenue streams
- Accurately project profitability and sustainability for future years
- Examine cost-saving opportunities
- Report on key performance metrics to drive strategic planning
- Determine optimal gross margin levels, manage costs and pricing to meet your goals
Manage personnel expenses
- Analyze recruiting and training expenses to better understand their impact on profitability
- Plan headcount in detail and use it as a driver for costs and revenue
- Manage and report on billable hours, paid hours, employee utilization, income per employee
- Allocate personnel and related expenses across projects, departments, or service offerings
Maximize accounts receivable
- Control accounts receivables by tracking payment schedules and cash flow impact
- Avoid surprises in slow economic periods by forecasting different accounts receivable schedules
- Create integrated P&L, balance sheet, and cash flow statements, and see the effects of sales on accounts receivable, deferred revenue, and cash flow