https://www.centage.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/10/Innovia-Logo.png 286 512 sarah /wp-content/uploads/2022/10/Group-780.svg sarah2017-12-08 15:37:112022-11-01 19:40:03Partner Spotlight – Q & A with Innovia Consulting
We are pleased to announce our partnership with Innovia Consulting, a business consulting services firm recognized for delivering exceptional client service and innovative ERP solutions built on Microsoft Dynamics NAV. With 33 years in the business, three locations in the Midwest and hundreds of business software implementations, the company’s ERP experts have helped customers in nearly every industry and of every size – from mid-market to Fortune 1000 enterprises.
After our Q&A session with them, here’s what they had to say:
- Company name/location/size (how many employees)? Innovia Consulting/2 locations in Wisconsin, 1 in Indiana/34.
- What is your primary focus/specialty, and why? Nav is what you use. Nav is what we do. You can focus on growing your business instead of the details of optimizing and supporting NAV. Innovia is a multiple-award winning consulting firm focused completely on optimizing and supporting Microsoft Dynamics™ NAV for companies in the Upper Midwest. We know NAV so you don’t have to.
- List the industries you focus on? Manufacturing and distribution.
- How long have you been doing what you’re doing? Since 1984.
- What region(s) do you service? Upper Midwest is our primary focus, with clients and support staff throughout the United States.
- Tell us about who your client-base is. How do your clients benefit from your service and/or product offerings? Innovia’s depth of experience in working with some of the nation’s top companies, coupled with our pragmatic approach to getting the job done, has earned us membership in the Microsoft Dynamics President’s Club, an accomplishment awarded to firms whose achievements rank them at the top 5% of Microsoft’s global network of 2,600 value-added reselling partners.
- Our product expertise and dedication to helping clients achieve truly remarkable results has led to 5 Microsoft Dynamics Customer Excellence Awards (formerly known as Pinnacle Awards). The awards recognize Microsoft customers that are achieving outstanding success with their Dynamics ERP or CRM software. There are more than 350,000 Microsoft Dynamics customers worldwide, and these Innovia clients were selected among hundreds of nominations to be recognized:
- Alarm Detection Systems – Overall Winner: Small & Medium Businesses
- Technical Prospects – Excellence in Productivity (Finalist)
- Saris Cycling Group – Excellence in Manufacturing Productivity
- Batteries Plus – Excellence in Innovation
- Single Source, Inc. – Excellence in Distribution Industry Leadership
- Promega – Excellence in Customer Service
- While we prefer to measure our success by the satisfaction of our clients and the contribution we make to their growth – not by the awards we win – we list these achievements as reasons to choose Innovia because being recognized by Microsoft means we have their eyes, ears and added support.
- Who are some of your notable clients? Anderson Manufacturing, Busch Systems, Caplugs, Culver Franchising System, Mirus Bio LLC, Single Source.
- Tell us something interesting about your company that makes you different?
- There’s a reason we’ve been in business for 30+ years. When you partner with Innovia Consulting, you won’t be exposed to flashy, arrogant consultants who only “speak geek.” What you will find is a time-tested approach that reflects our solid values, a sense of teamwork and the ultimate respect for your budget and deadline. Here are just a few of the ways we are different:
- Open Door: We engage in ethical, transparent business practices at every level of the company.
- Open Communication: We stand shoulder-to-shoulder with our customers and partners to reach common goals.
- Open Minds: We manage by inspiration, not fear; and by sharing information, not guarding it.
- We are committed to doing whatever is necessary, period.
- At Innovia, we are guided by enduring values that stretch back to our roots – values that reflect basic, fundamental ideals about who we are. We believe:
- There is no substitute for personal and professional integrity
- Doing well and doing good can go hand in hand
- Trust and respect have always been the cornerstones of our success.
- Provide a quote about why you chose to work with Centage and Budget Maestro. Innovia has been in the Dynamics NAV partner community for over 20 years. We have encountered many different ISV/apps that work with NAV. Centage brought many of the strengths that our customers already like in their core NAV solution. It is easy to implement, easy to learn, and provides flexibility to empower our customers to better manage their budgeting process.