Capital Expenditure Planning
Capital assets are key elements in the operation of a business and important factors in a company’s financials, especially when planning new projects or investments. They demand accurate tracking, with careful attention to depreciation schedules, which may vary by asset type.
Understand the Future Impact of CapEx
The Maestro Suite enables you to forecast your capital asset requirements and see the impact of capital expenditures and depreciation on the P&L, Balance Sheet and Statement of Cash Flows. Standard depreciation schedules are built into the package, and you can create custom asset depreciation & amortization schedules based on your specific requirements.
Maestro Suite Benefits
- Streamline the capital asset planning process.
- Replace multiple department-based spreadsheets with a single, unified capital asset planning tool.
- Track the depreciation on existing and forecasted assets.
- Use the standard depreciation schedule of your choice (straight line, double declining balance, sum of years, MACRS tables) or create custom schedules.
- Establish separate acquisition and in-service dates to accurately recognize depreciation expenses in appropriate periods.