Business leaders need a to see the organization’s overall financial disposition, while operational managers need to see their own financials to properly manage their divisions. Mergers and acquisitions, working with multi-currency business units or the need to monitor subsidiaries as separate entities are just a few of the many complex circumstances that can result in duplicating or overstating financial data. The Maestro Suite’s built-in financial consolidation process keeps you focused on results, no matter how many entities, locations or products you may have.
You’re in Control
The Maestro Suite’s flexible view-based structure means you control the data for your business, not the other way around. When you create your budget, you simply create “views” that reflect the structure of your business. Views roll-up naturally in a tree structure that you define and can easily change as the business evolves.
You can make as many roll-ups as you need – by account, entity or activity. For example, you may have an entity view that trees down into companies, then departments, programs, projects, services, etc. Make a change in one view and it flows through the entire tree. There’s no need to verify whether a last-minute update in one department’s spreadsheet, a merger or other change has been incorporated in the overall business budget.
The Maestro Suite eliminates manual entry and duplication, so you can focus on the for-profit activities that your company engages in.
Maestro Suite Benefits
- Consolidate data quickly from multiple general ledgers, various business perspectives and by multiple structure versions (this year, last year, proposed).
- Easily add new departments or drag and drop to reorganize departments.
- Perform multi-currency reporting
- Carry out automated adjustments including minority, inter-company, recurring, etc.
- Review results with and without adjustments.