Inventory Planning and Multi-Component Costing
Inventory can be a significant expense and create cash flow challenges, especially in manufacturing organizations. Understanding the composition and value of inventory is critical, especially as businesses change directions or grow. The Maestro Suite brings a high level of control and accuracy to multi-component costing and inventory planning.
Predict Future Inventory Needs
The Maestro Suite’s multi-component costing and inventory planning capabilities apply both to physical products and service companies that forecast billable hours or hospitals that forecast the number of procedures, etc. The software allows you to accurately and easily predict future requirements, so you can plan your inventory needs accordingly.
Maestro Suite Benefits
- Accurately forecast finished goods and services that consist of single or multiple cost components.
- Forecast inventory-level requirements based on bookings, sales, lead time or other drivers.
- See impact of any increase or decrease in costs on P&L and Cash Flow Statements.
- Specify the payment schedule associated with each component or finished good for accurate Balance Sheet budgeting and cash flow forecasting.
- Forecast your inventory based on minimum and maximum levels.
- Specify minimum inventory re-order levels.
- Establish the maximum inventory level remaining after the projected sales and inventory lead-time is considered.
- Auto replenish inventory levels based on sales/bookings and lead time.
- Accurately reflect your inventory on the Balance Sheet and changes in inventory as it relates to cash flow.