Workforce Planning and Payroll Budgeting
Personnel expenditures and related costs are typically the largest expense for any organization, but also the most difficult to track and report. A detailed workforce budget and the ability to track performance against plan, is crucial so you can identify when and where changes are necessary to meet your business budgeting goals. The Maestro Suite allows you to accurately and easily track performance to plan, predict future performance so you can plan your personnel needs accordingly.
A More Valuable Workforce Plan
By including a wide array of datasets, such as data from your CRM or HR platforms, you can create a more accurate and valuable workforce plan. You can track all workforce expenses—including salary-related expenses—for all employees in all periods. You’re in control as you plan for overtime, premium time and shift differentials that work according to your work and pay cycles. And the Maestro Suite handles all the complications that derail spreadsheet-based tools including caps on FICA and FUTA, delayed starts on benefits and new hires starting mid-month.
Maestro Suite Benefits
- Capture all personnel costs and budget by groups of employees, including contract workers, part-time and seasonal.
- Calculate hourly employee salaries automatically, with user-defined overtime, premium time and shift differentials defaults.
- Easily allocate shared payroll costs to various areas of your operation.
- Generate detailed headcount including Full-Time Equivalent (FTE) reports based on any combination of user-defined criteria.
- Dynamically calculate and forecast salary-related expenses based on individual employee, employee groups or full-time equivalents.
- Automatically calculate FICA, SUTA, FUTA and payroll taxes by individual state and country.
- Keep confidential payroll information private through role-based security.