Improving profitability is a core goal for any business. But many organizations struggle with data in different subsidiary general ledgers, making it tough to perform accurate profitability analysis. Knowing the impact on profits when entering a new market or eliminating a product line enables more informed decisions. But business leaders can spend many cycles checking different systems, running reports and consolidating the data to find the answers.
Know the Financial Impact of Decisions – Before You Act
The Maestro Suite presents critical information that lets your management team track up-to-the-minute profitability performance analytics against goals, and quickly assess the financial impact of business decisions. When the Board of Directors wants to know the ramifications of closing the Boston operation, or introducing a new product, you can accurately calculate the impact on profit margins, gross profit, operating profit, P&L statements, and more. The Maestro Suite lets you zero-in on performance issues across products, customers, and channels to help maximize cost savings and boost overall profits.
Maestro Suite Benefits
- Monitor numerous Key Performance Indicators, such as gross margin, cost per unit, pricing, etc.
- Gain a clearer understanding of how your decisions will impact your bottom line.
- Identify your most profitable customers, channels and products.
- Run what-if profitability scenarios across multiple dimensions.
- Align resources with business demand.
- Get a clear picture of your organization’s cost drivers.
- Clear graphic representation of gaps between plan and actuals.
- KPI reports for stakeholders throughout the business.