Self-Serve Financial Reporting
Business agility is often throttled by a reliance on IT to create queries and build weekly ‘snapshot’ reports. These static reports offer no easy way to explore the numbers and better understand underlying issues or opportunities. The Maestro Suite puts reporting and analysis in the hands of the people who need it. No more waiting for IT. And because the Maestro Suite connects to corporate financials, reports are generated using the most current data. Slice-and-dice business analytics let you drill down into the data and understand where the numbers are coming from.
Familiar and Useful
The Maestro Suite empowers business users to create their own financial reports and views in Excel’s familiar spreadsheet environment. With user-friendly interfaces and drag-and-drop techniques, business users can build any type of financial and non-financial reports. Within their first hour, your business users will be generating the financial reports they need, in the format they need. By adding graphs, charts and other visualization, reports become easy to consume – in a format that users understand.
Maestro Suite Benefits
- Business users can build interactive analysis reports at a moment’s notice.
- Email reports or save on the web for easy access.
- Select from predefined parameters to filter existing views for deeper information and insights.
- Easily track actual results against plan, for the overall business and by department.
- Calculate variances at any level of your organization and across multiple dimensions.
- Dimensionally-aware “what-if modeling” means you can easily build, modify, and maintain multi-dimensional financial models for timely and thorough analysis of multiple scenarios.