Centage Corporation is dedicated to providing exceptional value and customer service to our clients. This begins with our budgeting and planning software and continues through implementation, training and support. The net result is maximum return on your investment in the Maestro family of solutions.
Centage client services team
With deep experience in business budgeting, planning, forecasting, consolidation reporting and analysis, our highly-skilled client services team will assist you throughout the implementation process and beyond. Our consultants have worked with customers across a wide range of industries, using a variety of General Ledger & ERP systems. They will help you apply best practices to your operation and take full advantage of Budget Maestro as your business grows and evolves.
Our Centage support services team provides:
- Extensive financial and technical expertise
- Familiarity with a variety of industries
- A productive, efficient transition to Budget Maestro suite of solutions
- User training based on proven best practices
- Ongoing support and continuing education when you need it
- Continuing Professional Education (CPE) credits – authorized vendor
- Convenient off- or on-site implementation and training services
Centage Corporation is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.