Our budgeting, integration, reporting and analysis solutions are designed for ease of use, productivity and business impact. Formula-free, the Maestro Suite of solutions feature built-in business and financial intelligence, fostering a rapid implementation and enhanced user experience.
Our proprietary implementation process allows quick, uncomplicated integration with your existing chart of accounts and reporting structure and system configuration. Implementation requires no programming. The intuitive user interface reduces training time and effort.
With our implementation methodology, you’ll be operational in hours or days, not weeks or months. The systematic project management approach ensures the process stays on track.
The Maestro Suite Implementation Methodology™
A four-step process that shortens the learning curve and maximizes user productivity.
1. Discovery – JumpStart begins with a review of existing goals, structure and constraints.
- Business objective identification
- Evaluate current systems (GL, etc.)
- Best practices review
2. Configure – With no formulas or programming, configuration is accomplished via straightforward prompts, wizards and menus.
- Accounts / financial reporting views
- Entities / operational reporting views
- Payable and receivable schedules
- Business drivers
- Expenses model
- Workforce model
- Sales and revenue model
- Capital assets model
- Liabilities model
- Top-down allocation methods
- Data transfer (G/L & other systems)
3. Educate – Our consultants share tools and techniques to maximize impact and productivity.
- Knowledge transfer
- Administrator training
- Train the trainer
4. Go Live – Support doesn’t end here. Our customer services team is always available to address your questions and help you make the most of Budget Maestro.
- On-going support
- User feedback