Centage Corporation is proud to offer high-quality Continuing Professional Education. With more than 14 years as an industry leader in all-in-one formula-free budgeting and planning software solutions, it is our goal to provide our clients with the most effective way to fulfill their mandatory educational requirements while learning to use Budget Maestro family of products.
Our training courses are conducted by highly experienced consultants with both business and financial acumen and prepared in accordance with NASBA guidelines. Qualified CPE credits vary from 12-32 credits. Please see program details on the training schedule page.
Earn complimentary CPE credits while you meet the learning objectives:
- Learn how to build revenue, operating expenses, personnel and payroll reports and compare budget to actual using Budget Maestro
- Transform your budgeting, planning, forecasting, reporting and analysis processes
- Shorten your budgeting and reporting cycle
- Produce timely and accurate forecasts
- Deliver “what-if?” scenarios in minutes
- Automate your revenue recognition requirements
- Use formula-free technology to easily plan and report
- Produce accurate budget report books
- Generate management, balance sheet and cash flow reports
- And more…
Please call 800.366.5111 to learn more about our professional training options.
Centage Corporation is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.
National Registry of CPE ID#: 112136