Centage Corporation is a leader in the Corporate Performance Management space. Since 2001, thousands of finance professionals have used the Maestro Suite to transform how they plan, budget, forecast, analyze and report. Centage is headquartered in Natick, MA.
Centage has been recognized three years in a row as being one of Inc 5000’s fastest growing private companies, as well as by the Boston Business Journal as one of the Top 50 fastest growth companies in Massachusetts. The company offers a high energy, team-oriented workplace with the opportunity to be a significant contributor in an entrepreneurial environment. The Company also offers a full benefits package including paid time off, health insurance, dental/vision coverage, long and short disability, and life insurance.
The Business Development Manager will be responsible for driving continued success at the top of the sales funnel for Centage. By leading a team of entry-to-junior level Sales Development Representatives, responsible for discovering, developing, and delivering qualified prospects to the Account Executive team. Individual Sales Development Representatives focus on driving sales campaigns through both cold-calling and email. Their main objective is to book qualified appointments and demonstrations for Account Executives. You will coach, mentor, and motivate your team to help them generate new revenue opportunities and leads for our organization.
- Manage, mentor and train a team of Sales Development Representatives
- Participate in hiring and interviewing process, as well as ramp up for all new team members
- Teach new hires how to assess company needs, cater strategically to each prospect, and manage potential objections
- Motivate individuals and team to exceed objectives through coaching, regular broadcast or results, and creative incentives to meet all goals
- Launch the sales career of Sales Development Team into enterprise or full cycle sales roles
- Develop and maintain accurate team forecasts for senior leadership team
Background and Skills
- 2+ years of experience in technology direct sales
- Strong passion for coaching and team management
- Able to manage and work across multiple departments
- Outstanding communication, organizational and time management skills
- Self-starter with the ability to work in a high-growth rapidly changing marketplace
- Experience with Salesforce, SalesLoft, Sales Nav and ZoomInfo