Centage Corporation is small to mid-market business leader in the Corporate Performance Management space. Since 2001, thousands of finance professionals have used the Maestro Suite to transform how they plan, budget, forecast, analyze and report. Centage is headquartered in Natick, MA.
Centage has been recognized three years in a row as being one of Inc 5000’s fastest growing private companies, as well as by the Boston Business Journal as one of the Top 50 fastest growth companies in Massachusetts. The company offers a high energy, team-oriented workplace with the opportunity to be a significant contributor in an entrepreneurial environment. The Company also offers a full benefits package including paid time off, health insurance, 401k, dental/vision coverage, long and short disability, and life insurance.
The Company is poised for continued rapid growth through the introduction of new cloud-based SaaS products along with expansion into larger, mid-market customers. The Customer Success Manager will lead the Company’s efforts to engage and retain our customers with a focus on understanding, documenting and exceeding customer expected value. The Manager is responsible for defining repeatable and scalable systems, processes and metrics to ensure we understand how recurring customers are getting value from our software and services. Success of the department ensures customer retention in a period of rapid growth by driving key initiatives starting with on-boarding, throughout project management, and ongoing through the customer life-cycle.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will be the primary point of contact with our customers ensuring that they achieve a successful implementation of our solution into their workflow. Reporting directly to the VP Customer Experience and working in concert with consulting, integration, support, and account management, the role is critical to the customer retention and acquisition process. The Manager will have a heavy influence over the entire customer experience function within the business.
- Verify customers are using Budget Maestro effectively to create business value
- Ensure consistent processes are developed and in place for successful onboarding and use programs at each customer step. Oversee and grow the Customer Success Management team, tracking the customers journey through presales sales, integration, support and consulting.
- Responsible for the overall customer retention metrics, planning, and monitoring of customer accounts (all levels.)
- Ensure tools are kept up to date to ensure visibility and scalability throughout the process.
- Act as the primary point of contact for an assigned customer base
- Build and expand executive relationships with the customer
- Educate customers on the benefits and use of Budget Maestro
- Responsible for championing customer knowledge at all levels of the organization and creating one source of truth to feed decision making and quantify unquestionable customers value from our services to create an engaged and active community.
- Responsible for the mapping, conceptualizing, building and maintenance of operational, scalable processes that allow our business to grow and thrive in an environment when customer numbers start to exceed our ability to personalize relationships. This is a transformative next generation effort for Centage.
- Oversee the account management team and ”own” the recurring revenue number.
- Responsible for consistently accurate recurring revenue forecasting.
- Generate and follow-up on ongoing services sales, new user training, upselling and cross selling.
- Maintain discounting standards keeping in line with corporate objectives.
- Work to migrate the remaining long tail of client server customers onto the current cloud version of the product while demonstrating and verifying the increased customer value of moving to the cloud solutions.
Background and Skills
- Project savvy, with a demonstrated use of project automation
- Customer / Sales savvy, having owned a recurring quota
- People management and leadership track record
- Detail oriented and comfortable tracking and growing a large install base of high velocity, customers
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRM
- At least 10 years’ experience with a relevant industry focus
- At least 3-5+ years of customer success, customer implementation or project management experience with a technology company – prefer SaaS experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Finance, Accounting or Business