Centage Corporation is a leader in the Corporate Performance Management space. Since 2001, thousands of finance professionals have used the Maestro Suite to transform how they plan, budget, forecast, analyze and report. Centage is headquartered in Natick, MA.
Centage has been recognized three years in a row as being one of Inc 5000’s fastest growing private companies, as well as by the Boston Business Journal as one of the Top 50 fastest growth companies in Massachusetts. The company offers a high energy, team-oriented workplace with the opportunity to be a significant contributor in an entrepreneurial environment. Centage is offering a full benefits package including paid time off, health insurance, dental/vision coverage, long and short disability, and life insurance.
This position will be a key member of the Integration Services Team. In this role, you will be the integration lead managing custom integration projects by working closely with our consulting team to model requirements, test and validate data. Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required as well as the ability to exhibit a high level of comfort while interfacing directly with key financial personnel.
- Manage custom integration projects acting as the liaison between the client and the Centage technical team.
- Develop specifications for the budget model to identify all required data.
- Validate and test financial data imports.
- Identify and troubleshoot any data discrepancies.
- Create and maintain all project related documentation including database schema library.
- Provide level 2 assistance to Centage Technical Support and Consulting for any integration related cases.
- Research and document database schemas for ERP GL applications.
- IT or Accounting related degree or work experience.
- Solid understanding of ERP financial systems.
- Experience with SQL Server, Oracle and other database systems.
- Experience with Oracle Data Integration Products.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services is a plus.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional time management and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in a self-directed work environment.
- Experience supporting ERP and Accounting business applications a plus.
- Project management experience is a plus.