We are seeking a key member of the Integration Services Team. In this role, you will use your experience to develop data integrations between the Centage Maestro Suite of applications and external financial, HR and CRM Systems of our clients. You will take the lead role to develop ETL requirements, test and validate data. Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required as well as the ability to exhibit a high level of comfort while interfacing directly with key financial personnel.
- Lead integration projects collaborating with our Engineering, Consulting and Customer Success Teams as well as external client stakeholders
- Evaluate business requirements and model data to create ETL programs using Oracle Data Integrator and other tools.
- Complete a full cycle development from design through implementation
- Validate and test all data imports.
- Create and maintain all project related documentation including database schema library.
- Provide level 2 assistance to Centage Technical Support and Consulting for any integration related cases.
- Assist in developing business requirements for new ETL sources.
- Solid skillset of SQL with any variant including MS SQL, MySQL, etc.
- ETL experience with Financial, CRM and HR Systems.
- Experience with administering SQL Server, Oracle and other database systems.
- Experience with Oracle Data Integration Products.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) is a plus.
- T-SQL and PL/SQL experience.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills.
- Experience in a self-directed work environment.
- Experience supporting ERP and Accounting business applications a plus.
- The following skills are not required but would enhance the ability for the candidate to succeed:
- Java / Groovy experience.
- SQL OLAP experience
- SSRS experience