Centage Corporation is a leading provider of cloud financial software that transforms how businesses budget, forecast, analyze and report. Centage’s intelligent planning and analytics platform, Planning Maestro, delivers sophisticated financial intelligence that can be implemented quickly and at an affordable price to small and medium-sized companies. With a direct line-of-sight into the organization’s financial health, Centage clients can react quickly to market changes, take intelligent risks, and capitalize on new opportunities. Centage serves over 10,000 users worldwide. Centage Corporation is headquartered in Natick, MA.
Centage offers a high energy, team-oriented work environment with the opportunity to be a significant contributor to a rapidly growing organization.
This position will be a key member of our professional services team. We are looking for a dynamic individual who is confident working with our customers both on-site at their locations, and remotely from our office. The key component of this role is to implement and train users on the Budget Maestro family product line. Candidates must be willing to travel between 25-50% of any given month throughout the United States or Canada.
You will be working with C-level executives as well as controllers, senior accountants and other financial managers within an organization. Therefore, excellent verbal and written communication skills are a necessity and you must have the confidence to exhibit a high level of comfort to implement our solution within an organization.
Reporting to the VP of Customer Experience, you will consult with the client to determine the most effective manner to deploy Budget Maestro, and then train the client on the product’s functionality. The client remains assigned to a designated Consultant throughout all stages of the process. The Consultant must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills and demonstrate a highly professional demeanor.
- Interview the client to ascertain the nature of the business, the methodology of their budgeting process and their reporting needs
- Develop a project plan to move into the design phase of the implementation
- Design the structure of the client database based on the project plan. Work closely with the client to determine all areas of the budget are covered
- Train the client on the application functionality that pertains to their budgeting process outlined above
- Maintain detailed records of client communications
Minimum Experience Requirements:
- BS in Accounting or Finance
- 5+ years working in Accounting or Finance (experience in financial reporting or budgeting is a plus)
- 25-50 percent travel across the United States and Canada
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation abilities
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Experience in a self directed work environment
- Exceptional time management skills
- Strong organizational skills to manage multiple projects in parallel
- Previous experience training and implementing financial applications is a plus