Centage Corporation is a leader in the Corporate Performance Management space. Since 2001, thousands of finance professionals have used the Maestro Suite to transform how they plan, budget, forecast, analyze and report. Centage is headquartered in Natick, MA.
Centage has been recognized three years in a row as being one of Inc 5000’s fastest growing private companies, as well as by the Boston Business Journal as one of the Top 50 fastest growth companies in Massachusetts. The company offers a high energy, team-oriented workplace with the opportunity to be a significant contributor in an entrepreneurial environment. The Company also offers a full benefits package including paid time off, health insurance, dental/vision coverage, long and short disability, and life insurance.
The Marketing Automation Manager will be an In-house expert on technical configuration, integration, and coordination of our Marketing Automation Platform (Marketo) and CRM (Salesforce).
We are looking for an individual who is passionate about all aspects of Marketing Automation to help us maintain, improve and expand our extensive Marketo instance with all its programs, campaigns and integrations.
The right candidate will be someone who learns fast, thrives on juggling lots of tasks, can prioritize their own time and keeps cool under pressure. He/she will have had experience managing complex automation and custom integration projects seeing them through from start to finish.
- Manage the ongoing day-to-day operation, configuration, administration and optimization of Marketo.
- Continuously find ways to improve accuracy of our data and lead flow between our systems escalating any integrations issues or anomalies to relevant team for resolution.
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign, nurture, free trial and lead lifecycle programs.
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve Centage’s use of marketing automation technology to optimize our marketing teams’ performance and productivity.
Background and Skills
- Marketo Certified Expert with at least 3 years’ experience managing Marketo.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment with ability to meet deadlines.
- Self-motivated with great attention to details.
- Technically capable with excellent communications skills and a good understanding of how digital marketing works, alongside the desire to improve process and operations to drive sales and marketing execution.
- Experience with CRM software (ideally Salesforce).
- Knowledge of digital marketing (data capture, and campaign analysis).
- Experience working in a fast-paced software company.