Centage Corporation is a leader in the Corporate Performance Management space. Since 2001, thousands of finance professionals have used the Maestro Suite to transform how they plan, budget, forecast, analyze and report. Centage is headquartered in Natick, MA.
Centage has been recognized three years in a row as being one of Inc 5000’s fastest growing private companies, as well as by the Boston Business Journal as one of the Top 50 fastest growth companies in Massachusetts. The company offers a high energy, team-oriented workplace with the opportunity to be a significant contributor in an entrepreneurial environment. The Company also offers a full benefits package including paid time off, health insurance, dental/vision coverage, long and short disability, and life insurance.
The Marketing Communications Associate is responsible for assisting with all marketing communication materials and projects and follows the overall brand strategy through consistent messaging including, but not limited to public relations activities, content creation, internal communications, events, field support and collateral, social media activities.
As a key member of the team, reporting to the Director of Marketing Communications, we are looking for a passionate self-starter with prior experience to develop best in class content deliverables and manage the execution of our marketing content and marketing campaigns.
This position requires a professional who enjoys developing and implementing integrated marketing plans and tackling creative problem solving in an exciting, challenging environment. As our ideal candidate, you will be committed to creating an ongoing stream of high quality, compelling content and marketing campaigns that convert interest into action.
- Manage and/or support various marketing programs which includes: PR, content, collateral, events, email marketing and lead generation.
- Edit in accordance with corporate messaging guidelines a variety of pieces including collateral, emails, website content, social media content, product literature, presentations, news releases, event materials and internal communications.
- Work with internal teams to plan and execute trade shows and/or special events.
- Assist in the development, production, and distribution of collateral materials to support sales and marketing programs.
- Help establish and maintain consistent corporate brand image throughout product lines, content, sales materials and events.
- Facilitate project management by leading and managing marketing partners (i.e. PR agencies, marketing vendors, suppliers).
- Serve as key contact for marketing communication related activities with press and agency concerns.
- Other projects as assigned.
Background and Skills
- Ability to build relationships across multiple groups and communicate effectively with both peers and upper management.
- An understanding of PR and its various aspects as well as the role it plays within a corporate communications strategy
- Exceptional project management skills and experience, with the ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously while maintaining an unwavering attention to detail.
- Ability to think both creatively and strategically.
- Self-starter who can work both independently as well as part of a team.
- Team player that can think quickly in a fast-moving environment.
- Must possess exceptional writing, editing and communication skills.
- Must possess the ability to exhibit professionalism, teamwork and a positive attitude in the workplace.
- Passion, enthusiasm, focus, and creativity around the Company’s vision and mission. A “passionate” marketer who is motivated to get the job done.
- 3 – 5 years of experience in brand management, market research, product launches, advertising (traditional and new media), trade show marketing, digital, interactive and social media marketing, public relations and marketing communications.
- Familiar with Web content management systems.
- Knowledge of and familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop), Camtasia Studio, Salesforce, Survey Monkey, WordPress and Marketo experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or communications