Centage Corporation is a leader in the Corporate Performance Management space. Since 2001, thousands of finance professionals have used the Maestro Suite to transform how they plan, budget, forecast, analyze and report. Centage is headquartered in Natick, MA.
Centage has been recognized three years in a row as being one of Inc 5000’s fastest growing private companies, as well as by the Boston Business Journal as one of the Top 50 fastest growth companies in Massachusetts. The company offers a high energy, team-oriented workplace with the opportunity to be a significant contributor in an entrepreneurial environment. The Company also offers a full benefits package including paid time off, health insurance, dental/vision coverage, long and short disability, and life insurance.
The Marketing Programs Manager will be responsible for driving Centage inbound and outbound demand generation activities to accelerate revenue growth in multiple vertical segments. They will work closely with the corporate marketing team to develop programs designed to increase awareness and generate a high-quality pipeline of sales opportunities for the segment. This role requires a highly motivated self-starter, who is experienced and comfortable working in a dynamic, matrixed environment.
- Interpret and translate corporate marketing strategies into relevant marketing programs that ensure value propositions are effectively communicated, tailored to reach the target audience, and drive response/conversion.
- Plan, develop, measure, and refine demand generation efforts including email marketing, social media, SEM, direct mail, webinars, online advertising and remarketing, targeting existing and new prospects in the multiple markets.
- Develop and manage annual marketing plan by setting objectives, strategies, tactics and budget to meet Centages’ goals for revenue and segment growth.
- Work with internal and external PR, digital and content teams to develop multidimensional programs that improve awareness and marketing effectiveness.
- Establish relationships with key influencers, positioning company leaders as industry spokespeople, & proactively monitoring the industry and media to identify relevant pitch topics.
- Working with marketing operations team, utilize marketing automation (Marketo) and CRM (Salesforce) to refine lead nurturing, scoring and qualification.
- Champion the principles of content-based inbound marketing and implement them across customer acquisition efforts.
- Regularly communicate program deliverables and performance to sales and marketing leadership and make recommendations for improvement as necessary.
Background and Skills
- Demonstrated results in improving sales pipeline/funnel close ratios.
- Experience marketing a SaaS platform in a complex, highly competitive industry.
- Highly organized with excellent project management skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and outstanding attention to detail.
- Experience implementing or managing marketing automation, using tools such as Marketo.
- Track record of interpersonal and team-building capabilities, ability to develop strong trust-based relationships and manage effectively.
- Experience researching, creating and promoting compelling B2B content.