Centage Corporation is a leader in the Corporate Performance Management space. Since 2001, thousands of finance professionals have used the Maestro Suite to transform how they plan, budget, forecast, analyze and report. Centage is headquartered in Natick, MA.
Centage has been recognized three years in a row as being one of Inc 5000’s fastest growing private companies, as well as by the Boston Business Journal as one of the Top 50 fastest growth companies in Massachusetts. The company offers a high energy, team-oriented workplace with the opportunity to be a significant contributor in an entrepreneurial environment. Centage offers a competitive salary along with a full benefits package including paid time off, health insurance, dental/vision coverage, long and short disability, and life insurance.
The Company is poised for continued rapid growth through the introduction of new cloud-based SaaS products along with expansion into larger, mid-market customers. To support this, the Company is making targeted investments to build an excellent software development team and process, including DevOps.
We are looking for a high-energy, tech-savvy DevOps engineer who will help implement best-of-breed solutions that support development teams and drive automation and efficiency. You will be responsible for designing, implementing and automating application build, release, deploy, configuration and monitoring systems. You will also be responsible for supporting development tools and environments. You will work closely with our application developers and our Operations department.
- Design, build and support our continuous integration, QA and delivery environments
- Manage cloud deployment and configuration across staging, development, test and production (in conjunction with Operations) environments
- Develop scripts, metrics, and applications to automate and improve operational processes and availability, scaling and security of the production environment
- Work collaboratively with the Agile development teams to support development and deployment needs
- Build and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring and operations
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in our development, test and production (in conjunction with Operations) environments
Background and Skills
- A minimum of five years DevOps experience in a Cloud environment
- Proficiency with version control systems (e.g., Git, Bitbucket) and Continuous Integration and Deployment (CI/CD) tools (e.g., Jenkins)
- Demonstrable experience with AWS SaaS Cloud environment including Automation and Configuration management using containers (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes) and Amazon ECS
- Operational experience with databases including both relational (SQL Server) and NoSQL (MongoDB)
- Experience with Apache Web Server and Tomcat configuration and administration and with OS’s including Windows and CentOS
- Familiarity and understanding of security practices and DevSecOps automation
- Experience supporting deployments and builds in a 24/7 SaaS environment
- Experience working within an Agile Software Development organization and implementing Agile tools such as Jira and Confluence
- Experience implementing QA automation and performance tools including Selenium, Protractor, JMeter, LoadRunner, etc.
- Knowledge of Java language and programming a plus
- Knowledge of ETL tools is a plus
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- BS/BA degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field, or equivalent experience