Centage Corporation is a leader in the Corporate Performance Management space. Since 2001, thousands of finance professionals have used the Maestro Suite to transform how they plan, budget, forecast, analyze and report. Centage is headquartered in Natick, MA.
Centage has been recognized three years in a row as being one of Inc 5000’s fastest growing private companies, as well as by the Boston Business Journal as one of the Top 50 fastest growth companies in Massachusetts. The company offers a high energy, team-oriented workplace with the opportunity to be a significant contributor in an entrepreneurial environment. Centage offers a competitive salary along with a full benefits package including paid time off, health insurance, dental/vision coverage, long-term and short-term disability, and life insurance.
The Company is poised for continued rapid growth through the introduction of new cloud-based SaaS products along with expansion into larger, mid-market customers. To support this, the Company is making targeted investments in process and staffing.
We are looking for a high-energy, tech-savvy Technical Writer who will develop, manage and own documentation of our product. You will be responsible for ensuring the current documentation is accurate and up-to-date as well as owning the documentation of all new product development. Authored documents will be geared towards client Managers, Accounting Department personnel, IT department as well as internal Centage stakeholders. You will work closely with Centage Product Management, QA, Support, and Engineering team members.
What you will do:
- Write user-focused content that clearly explains the how-tos and whys of our Product
- Convert technical software requirements into easy to use help documents for non-technical users
- Ensure that current documentation is accurate and correct
- Work with the Product Development team to document new features and functionality
- Learn the products and stay current with all new development efforts
- Create and publish release notes
- Advocate and write for the end users, both internal and external
Background and Skills
- A minimum of five (5) years in a Technical Writer/Documentation Specialist role
- Demonstrated experience and expertise in converting technical requirements into Help guides
- Independent worker with a ‘rollup your sleeves’ and get the job done attitude
- Experience with technical document authoring and publishing solutions, ideally MadCap Flare
- Nice to have: familiarity with financial accounting and SAAS based software solutions