Ongoing forecasting is vital for keeping performance on track, but many find it difficult to do as often or as quickly as they really need – especially in educational institutions where the academic year brings constant change.
Now that the school year has begun, it’s time to find out if you’ve met, exceeded or missed your financial objectives and to update the plan you created earlier in the year.
Join us for our live webinar and learn best practices for rolling financial forecasts, forecasting cash flow and balance sheets, forecasting the impact of what-if scenarios, and more. With these best practices you’ll you make your forecast work harder for you, delivering the financial intelligence you need to make faster, more confident decisions all year long. You’ll learn how to:
- Determine staffing requirements and other resources based on key drivers such as enrollment or projected revenue
- Easily generate new versions of your plan based on what-if scenarios to explore different revenue streams such as reunions, research hospitals, distance learning, alumni services, enrollment numbers, etc.
- Forecast and track revenue from sources such as services, annual fund donations, and grants
- Apply increases or decreases to a single assumption or globally to several entities at one time
- Automatically generate GAAP compliant income statements, balance sheets, and cash flows based on any scenario