Event: Recorded Webinar
Outlook to 2019: Budgeting and Planning Best Practices
December 13, 2018 – 2:00pm ET / 11:00am PT
Looking ahead to 2019 and beyond, businesses face unsettled times – fluctuating markets, new competitors, government regulations and more. Are you confident that it is solid and accurate? Is it flexible enough to test different scenarios and see the implications on your bottom line?
Join us for our 30-minute live demo and take away key budgeting and planning best practices as we look ahead into 2019 and beyond. You’ll learn how to:
What-If Scenarios – Unlimited versions of the budget let you quickly run projections for different scenarios.
- Automatic Balance Sheet & Cash Flow Statements – Accurate forward-looking Balance Sheet and Cash Flow Statements are synchronized to actuals and the underlying budget.
GL/ERP Integration – Secure exchange of financial information enables faster budget creation, ongoing actuals vs. budget comparisons and accurate forecasts.
- Greater Accuracy – Built-in financial intelligence and business rules based upon your assumptions and workflow ensures continuous accuracy.
- A Single Version of the Truth – A centralized database eliminates data disparities. Any changes to estimates or assumptions are automatically updated.
- Collaboration – All budget contributors are involved from the start and can work on their own role-based view of the budget, and everything rolls up to a consolidated model.
- Reporting and Analytics – Immediate reporting and analysis is in the hands of the people who need it and connecting to corporate financials means reports are generated using the most current data.