Balance Sheet and Cash Flow Forecasting
No other financial reports provide the immediate and accurate picture of a company’s overall health as the Balance Sheet and Cash Flow Statement. But they are often hastily prepared after most of the budget cycle is consumed on the Income Statement. The main culprit is often the spreadsheet, which offers no easy way to get an accurate picture of cash flow, especially if using the accrual method. The Maestro Suite will generate a synchronized P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow Statement from your desktop, whenever you need it.
Automated, Accurate Forecasting
The Maestro Suite builds the Balance Sheet automatically as the P&L transactions are entered. Built-in business intelligence and GAAP-compliant calculations means spreadsheets and formulas are completely avoided. Dual-journal entry methodology lets you easily pre-define A/R and A/P schedules so transactions for each of your assumptions are automatically calculated. Accurate Balance Sheet entries and a precise cash flow view of your scenarios is ensured, based on detailed assumptions not averages.
Maestro Suite Benefits
- Generate precise, integrated, synchronized, real-time Statement of Cash Flows and Balance Sheet, P&L Statement, and other management reports without duplicating work or calculations.
- Implement a comprehensive financial statement solution right out of the box, with little to no IT involvement.
- Built-in dual-journal-entry intelligence automatically generates a precise set of debits and credits behind-the-scenes for each of your assumptions.
- See the effect of cash flow from any area of your operation – from sales to workforce, loans and capital asset plans.
- Apply any A/R and A/P schedules globally or to individual assumptions (customers, expenses, contracts, products, etc.).
- Make a change to an Income Statement or Balance Sheet assumption and automatically see the impact through all your financials, including the Statement of Cash Flows.
- Drill-down to detail level behind your global numbers.
- Create various what-if scenarios to see cash flow impacts.
- Generate cash flow reports using “direct” as well as “indirect” layouts.