Sales and Revenue Forecasting
The viability of every business hinges on a revenue stream driven by sales of products or services. Fully understanding the composition of sales and performance of the sales team is essential to understanding the business and how to keep it growing. The Maestro Suite helps financial and line managers gain a complete picture of past sales performance and develop obtainable sales forecasts, rolling up all different revenue streams into a comprehensive company-wide view.
Through its flexible revenue recognition interface, the Maestro Suite removes the risk of misallocating revenue. Just define your different classes of revenue schedules, such as software licenses, services, projects, funds, support, and maintenance, then simply apply them to your sales assumptions. The software does all the calculations and consolidation for you, based on whatever parameters you enter for each of your sales assumptions. The result is a realistic revenue forecast with an accurate reflection on your Balance Sheet, Cash Flow and Income Statement reports.
Maestro Suite Benefits
- Develop sales targets across the entire organization based on consistent performance criteria and accurate data.
- Record all revenue-related activities in the appropriate period(s).
- Plan using top-down or bottom-up sales assumptions and generate revenue and related balance sheet liability reports based on your assumptions.
- Generate a synchronized P&L, Balance Sheet and Statement of Cash Flows based on precise data – not averages or approximations.
- Accommodate seasonal trends, new store openings and other factors to create realistic forecasts.
- Create driver-based plans, where sales projections are based on number of bookings, salespeople, number of stores, previous sales revenue, website visits or other variables.
- Track and evaluate sales based on department, location, customer type, product or other parameters.
- Easily upload actual sales numbers to create rolling forecasts that include actual and forecast data.
- Drive accountability for performance to specific regions, branches, managers or salespeople through ongoing variance reporting.