We are pleased to announce our partnership with BroadPoint, a software consulting practice that delivers comprehensive business application solutions to their clients. BroadPoint is also one of the largest Microsoft Gold Certified Business Solution partners on the East Coast and is a leading provider of Microsoft Dynamics solutions to associations and nonprofit organizations.
After our Q&A session with them, here’s what they had to say:
- Company name/location/size (how many employees)? BroadPoint, Inc. Bethesda, MD, About 100 employees.
- What is your primary focus/specialty, and why? BroadPoint is a Microsoft Gold Certified partner that delivers comprehensive business application solutions to our clients in order to increase their productivity.
- List the industries you focus on? Membership-based and not-for-profit organizations, professional service firms, federal, and commercial.
- How long have you been doing what you’re doing? BroadPoint has bene around for 16 years, we were founded in 2001.
- What region(s) do you service? We service nationally.
- Tell us about who your client-base is. How do your clients benefit from your service and/or product offerings? Our client base are nonprofits and associations. They benefit from our product offerings and services by having a solution that allows them to better engage potential new members and their member base—in a smarter, more efficient manner.
- Who are some of your notable clients? Some of our most notable clients include the biggest nonprofits and associations in the Washington, D.C. metro area.
- Tell us something interesting about your company that makes you different? Innovation, teamwork, integrity and trust, accountability, and continued improvement are the values that define our corporate culture and the high standards that we set for everything.
- Provide a quote about why you chose to work with Centage and Budget Maestro. BroadPoint’s goal is to provide best-of-breed solutions to their clients—Centage and Budget Maestro fit this category and we are excited to work along one of the best at what they do.