OUR BLOG

Hot Finance Topics for Business Leaders

Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin

Partner Spotlight – Q & A with eBridge Connections

Partner Spotlight – Q & A with eBridge Connections, Centage

We are pleased to announce our latest partnership with eBridge Connections, a provider of cloud-based ERP and accounting integration solutions that automate vital business processes and eliminate the need for manual data entry. The eBridge universal integration platform supports over 30 ERP and accounting systems including products from Sage, Microsoft, SAP, NetSuite, and Epicor.

After our Q&A session with them, here’s what they had to say:

  1. Company name/location/size (how many employees)? eBridge Connections / Burlington, Ontario Canada / 60+ employees
  1. What is your primary focus/specialty, and why? We’re an ERP integration company with the ability to integrate over 40 different Accounting packages to all the major eCommerce Platforms, CRM systems, Online Marketplaces, and Hundreds of EDI Trading Partners. The best tool to see a full list would be our Blueprint Builder.
  1. List the industries you focus on? We don’t focus on a specific industry, but we do have a number of clients in the Sporting Goods, Health and Wellness, and Fashion industries. Our solution can work across the board with B2B and B2C businesses.
  1. How long have you been doing what you’re doing? We started out back in 1993 as an EDI company called “EDI Bridge.” Over the last few years we have branched into the eCommerce, CRM and online marketplace space as well.
  1. What region(s) do you service? Primarily North America, however we have clients worldwide as well. At present, approximately 80% of our customers are based in the United States, with the other 20% being split between Canada and the rest of the world.
  1. Tell us about who your client-base is. How do your clients benefit from your service and/or product offerings? Our client base is anyone who is feeling the strain from manual data entry. Typically speaking, we find this to be retailers who receive 200 or more orders in a month. Our solution automates the process saving you time, money and helping you avoid costly mistakes.
  1. Who are some of your notable clients? Some of our clients are Everlast, Back to the Roots, Gourmet Settings, LifeCORE Fitness
  1. Tell us something interesting about your company that makes you different? eBridge utilizes a Universal Integration platform and pre-built connectors that allow our clients to scale and grow with us. They can simply add and remove eCommerce Platforms, EDI Trading Partners, Marketplaces, etc. as needed. Our employees also all work under one roof which means we don’t outsource any of our service or development. Simply give us a call and we can connect you with the correct person. We’re a bunch of friendly Canadians located in-house!
  1. Provide a quote about why you chose to work with Centage and Budget Maestro. After meeting Centage at the Sage Summit this year, we knew we could do great things with them. Can’t wait to see what the future holds for both our companies and our clients.

For more information, please visit www.ebridgeconnections.com.

Businesses of every description rely on the Budget Maestro™ family of software solutions by Centage Corporation to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of their business budgeting and planningfinancial forecastingfinancial consolidation and reporting processes. For more information, take a tour of Budget Maestrocontact Centage, or call 800-366-5111 now.