We are pleased to announce our partnership with Xanegy, a consulting services firm for nonprofit organizations and governmental organizations offering award winning accounting and finance solutions. With over 100 years combined experience working as Controllers, CFOs, Program Mangers, Hospice Directors, Development Managers and IT Director chairs, their team’s expertise with nonprofits has allowed them to learn the many facets of how a nonprofit organization operates.
After our Q&A session with them, here’s what they had to say:
- Company name/location/size (how many employees)? Xanegy/Austin, Texas/5 employees.
- What is your primary focus/specialty, and why? Sage Intacct for nonprofit organizations. Xanegy works exclusively with nonprofits and government agencies to help them evaluate, purchase, implement, and become proficient on nonprofit accounting software including Sage Intacct and complementary products that work with Sage Intacct such as Centage, Workforce Go!, Nexonia, and others. Everyone on our team has deep experience and personal commitment to the nonprofit sector.
- List the industries you focus on? Nonprofit organizations and government agencies. From faith-based mission organizations to associations, from human services and healthcare to the arts and culture, the Xanegy team understands the challenges of reporting on multiple funding sources and complex compliance requirements faced by nonprofit organizations.
- How long have you been doing what you’re doing? Xanegy was founded in 2011. However, the nonprofit accounting software expertise of the Xanegy team combined equals close to 100 years.
- What region(s) do you service? Worldwide.
- Tell us about who your client-base is. How do your clients benefit from your service and/or product offerings? Xanegy understands that every nonprofit is unique. We bring a deep understanding of the people, processes, and technology that combine to make a nonprofit organization efficient, effective, and best positioned to fulfill its mission. We help nonprofits transform their financial accounting into a powerful foundation for transparency and accountability with software tools that make it easier understand the financial status and program outcomes.
- Who are some of your notable clients? Experience Mission, JA Worldwide, Braille Institute of America.
- Tell us something interesting about your company that makes you different? We are exclusively committed to nonprofit organizations. We understand the crucial role they play in the lives of individuals and our communities. We provide a VIP level of service and the best software products in the industry to allow them to automate and put workflows in place for optimal data and program management. Armed with technological proficiency and real-time data, nonprofit leaders can spend more time investigating new funding sources and furthering their mission.
- Provide a quote about why you chose to work with Centage and Budget Maestro. Budgeting is critical to nonprofit operations – at a micro program level and at a macro organizational level. We see Budget Maestro as being an elegant complement to Sage Intacct. A precise understanding of the budget (what has been spent as well as remaining funds) allows nonprofits to help as many constituents as possible without risking over-spending.