Is your company still manually exporting accounts and trial balance to Excel for consolidation? We’ve partnered with Microsoft Dynamics to deliver a better way to create budgets and manage financial statements.
Planning Maestro Connectors create a quick, reliable and secure way to transfer data from Microsoft Dynamics NAV to Planning Maestro. With a few clicks, and no manual transfer of data, you can:
- Automate the import of your Chart of Accounts and structures- ensuring all your accounts are accurately reflected in Planning Maestro
- Automate the import of actual ending balances and non-financial balances – enabling you to jump-start your budget process
- Automate the import of historical and actuals data for benchmarking
- Enable quick and easy import of account balances for actual vs. budget comparison at any time
- Eliminate the manual process to export your accounts and trial balance to Excel for data consolidation
- Automate the import of your actuals – at any time – to compare to plan, budget, forecast or any scenario for variance analysis
Microsoft Dynamics is the heart of your financial management capabilities, not to mention a goldmine of historical data. Centage’s Data Integrators are designed to automate the secure exchange of financial information between Dynamics and Planning Maestro. Connecting to your ERP transaction data enables ongoing actuals vs. budget comparisons and accurate forecasts, while eliminating the potential for data entry errors and duplicated information.