Is your company still manually exporting accounts and trial balance to Excel for consolidation? We’ve partnered with NetSuite to deliver a better way to create budgets and manage financial statements.
Centage integrates with NetSuite to create a quick, reliable and secure way to transfer data from NetSuite to Planning Maestro. With a few clicks, and no manual transfer of data, you can:
- Automate the import of your Chart of Accounts and structures- ensuring all your accounts are accurately reflected in Planning Maestro
- Automate the import of actual ending balances and non-financial balances – enabling you to jump-start your budget process
- Automate the import of historical and actuals data for benchmarking
- Enable quick and easy import of account balances for actual vs. budget comparison at any time
- Eliminate the manual process to export your accounts and trial balance to Excel for data consolidation
- Automate the import of your actuals – at any time – to compare to plan, budget, forecast or any scenario for variance analysis
NetSuite is the heart of your financial management capabilities, not to mention a goldmine of historical data. Centage’s integration with NetSuite allows you to connect to your ERP transaction data – enabling ongoing actuals vs budget comparisons and accurate forecasts, while eliminating the potential for data entry errors.