Budget Maestro’s flexible view-based structure means you control the data for your business, not the other way around.
Spreadsheet-based financial consolidation is not just error-prone, frustrating, and slow; it’s obsolete. Instead of chasing dead links and busted macros, the Budget Maestro consolidation process keeps you focused on results, no matter how many entities, locations or products you may have.
View-based to match your business
When you create your budget in Budget Maestro, you simply create “views” that reflect the structure of your business. Views roll-up naturally in a tree structure that you define, and can easily change as the business evolves.
You can make as many roll-ups as you need – by account, entity or activity. For example, you may have an entity view that trees down into companies, then departments, programs, projects, services, etc.
Consolidation is automatic
Make a change in one view and it flows through the entire tree. There’s no need to verify whether a last-minute update in one department’s spreadsheet, a merger, or other change has been incorporated in the overall budget.
Budget Maestro financial consolidation software allows you to:
- Consolidate data quickly from multiple general ledgers
- Consolidate data from various business perspectives and by multiple structure versions (this year, last year, proposed)
- Easily add new departments or drag and drop to reorganize departments
- Support multi-currency reporting
- Carry out automated adjustments including minority, inter-company, recurring, etc.
- Review results with and without adjustments
Budget Maestro reports take the financial pulse of your business at any point in time. The system provides an extensive library of ready-to-use reports, as well as customizable reports to meet your specific requirements:
- Synchronized income statement, balance sheet, and cash flow statements
- Presentation-style reports for the boardroom
- Drill-down reports – to see detailed transactions
- Dashboard reporting* – for a snapshot of key performance indicators
- Custom “report books” for specific users
Precise cash flow reporting
A reliable cash flow forecast is at the core of your corporate financial process and is essential for corporate survival. Budget Maestro automatically builds your cash flow forecast while you are building your P&L budget – a capability unmatched in the industry. It’s like having a built-in accountant ensuring your reports are precise, accurate, and in synch. No other business performance reporting software does it that easily.
*Dashboard reporting of key performance indicators
A key add-on component of Budget Maestro (included with the Advanced Planning Edition), Analytics Maestro, is a dynamic, visual display of your budgeting and performance data. This powerful utility enables executives and managers to quickly see how they are performing against their key performance indicators (KPIs).
Each user has the ability to create a customized dashboard with the most relevant, accurate and up-to-date information.