Budget Maestro budget and planning software helps finance professionals coordinate a disciplined, efficient budget process and stay on top of the key data that measures the financial health of the organization.
Designed for use by financial and line managers, Budget Maestro helps the people who know the business best to create projections based on key business drivers. This results in better data that can be used to build a consolidated view of the business and make well-informed financial and strategic decisions.
Budget Maestro is an important step forward from spreadsheets and formula-based tools. By eliminating the frustrations of debugging formulas and macros, Budget Maestro shortens the budgeting cycle and frees valuable time for trend analysis and strategic decision-making.
See what’s possible
Powerful what-if scenario capabilities allow you to see the impact of changes in any part of your business on revenue, expenses, and cash flow. For example:
- If our cost of borrowing increases, will we need to delay the planned expansion?
- If we decrease our receivables cycle by 30 days, what is the impact on cash flow?
- If we merge two plants, what will we save in operating costs each month?
With Budget Maestro budget and forecast software for finance professionals, Finance Managers can:
- Easily manage collaboration within your organization – no more merging of multiple spreadsheets
- Share key information with consolidated reporting across the organization
- Provide the management team with all data required to optimize the business performance
Determine opportunities, threats and responses
- Analyze key performance indicators (KPIs) and advise the executive team on options to improve results
- Conduct what-if scenarios to see immediate impact of decisions on the bottom line
Meet reporting requirements
- Easily produce GAAP compliant P&L, Balance Sheet & Cash Flow statements at any level of required detail
- Stay on schedule with all monthly and year end reporting
- Control access to confidential information with role-based security