Budget Maestro budget and planning software helps sales and marketing managers accurately forecast expenses and revenues and track performance versus goals.
Budget Maestro assists sales and marketing professionals to identify which products, customers and marketing initiatives produce the best return for the company. Knowing this, managers are better able to allocate resources where they will make the most difference.
With the ability to roll up budgets across the entire organization or drill down to the detail level for specific sales groups or marketing projects, Budget Maestro gives sales and marketing managers much better insight into their plans and results.
See what’s possible
Powerful what-if scenario capabilities allow you to see the impact of changes in any part of your business on revenue, expenses, and cash flow. For example:
- If two salespeople leave the company, how will this impact our numbers?
- If we increase our website traffic by 38%, how will it impact our bottom line?
- If we increase our commission incentives, how will this affect the business overall?
- If bookings increase, how will it impact inventory and resource requirements
With Budget Maestro budgeting software for sales and marketing professionals, Sales & Marketing Managers can:
- Create a budget based on your key metrics, such as bookings, units sold, service hours, website visits or number of existing and potential customers
- Easily update forecasts with actual sales data
- Drive sales revenue based on bookings
- Apply custom revenue recognition to any sales assumption for an accurate impact on both P&L and Balance Sheet
Manage and analyze results
- Monitor margins for your products or services – by product, office, or region
- Review results by region, product line, or sales rep to track progress against goals and identify top performers and those needing improvement
Optimize commission structure
- Build a detailed model that calculates commission expense based on different criteria, such as net revenue, units sold, new customers added, tiered rate, etc.