Budget Maestro budget and planning software helps IT managers forecast, optimize, and analyze expenses related to systems, resources and technology. The software helps the IT team manage the trade-off between the benefits of new technologies and the cost of acquiring and maintaining them.
Budget Maestro’s flexibility allows IT managers to track all costs related to equipment and systems, including personnel and supplies, and track depreciation for all equipment.
Using this powerful budgeting and planning solution, IT managers can make better decisions regarding technology, and respond promptly to any management inquiries about IT costs.
See what’s possible
Powerful what-if scenario capabilities allow you to see the impact of changes in any part of your business on revenue, expenses, and cash flow. For example:
- If we upgrade all employees to tablet computers, how much can be saved in laptop service costs?
- When we open our new European office, how will IT costs change?
- If we need to double server capacity, how will it impact cash flow in coming periods?
With Budget Maestro IT professional budgeting software, information technology Managers can:
Consolidate IT expenses
- Track all facets of IT expenses, across all parts of the organization, in a single unified budget and planning system
- Drill down into expenses to identify redundancies or other areas for possible savings and improvements
- Allocate shared expenses across the organization
Forecast for the future
- Determine capital budget and depreciation impacts of IT initiatives
- Use what-if scenarios to forecast the effect of changes in maintenance, usage, or suppliers
- With minimal IT involvement required to install and implement Budget Maestro, you are able to stay focused on the technical needs of the business