Budget Maestro budget and planning software helps human resource managers forecast, optimize, and analyze personnel expenses. The software helps HR keep the delicate and critical balance between costs, levels of service and quality.
Budget Maestro’s flexibility allows HR managers to track personnel costs by department, function, location, or other criteria, as well as break down costs into various components, including salaries, commissions, overtime, fringe benefits, paid vacations, taxes, etc.
Using this powerful budgeting and planning solution, HR managers have more insight than ever before of the people side of the business.
See what’s possible
Powerful what-if scenario capabilities allow you to see the impact of changes in any part of your business on revenue, expenses, and cash flow. For example:
- If state law requires that we increase pay for overtime, will we need to change staffing?
- If we start matching 401(k) contributions, how much will it impact liabilities and cash flow?
- How would our proposed increase in new hire training affect overall profitability?
With Budget Maestro budget and forecast software for human resources, HR professionals can:
Plan and track expenses
- Calculate employee-specific utilization rates for accurate resource planning
- Monitor overtime, shift differentials, and benefit costs
Evaluate workforce changes
- Use scenario planning tool to consider financial impact of hiring, layoffs, changes in benefits, or other personnel moves
- Easily apply changes to individual employees, employee types, or the entire workforce
Ensure protection of sensitive data
- Safeguard personnel data via role-based security