SEE IT IN ACTION
Learn how Planning Maestro offers a better way to plan, budget, forecast and report.
Building a Driver-Based, Flexible Budget
CFOs are tasked with defining financial metrics as drivers of growth and putting initiatives in place for the whole company to focus on those metrics. Intelligent Planning links corporate goals to operational activities, then tracks performance and progress, so you can course correct when necessary.
- Create and monitor driver-based plans, accommodating factors such as seasonal trends for realistic financial forecasts.
- Identify the internal and external factors that affect the plan.
- Develop multiple planning scenarios and what-if scenarios to stress test on a regular occasion
- Assess the outcomes that may arise if a particular scenario occurs.
Intelligent planning streamlines the multi-step process of aggregating multiple business entities within an organization and prevents duplicating or overstating financial data.
- Intelligent Planning’s built-in financial consolidation process keeps you focused on results, no matter how many entities, locations or products you may have.
- Review results with and without adjustments.
- Easily build and distribute consolidated GAAP compliant financial reports.
Employees are often a company’s most important — and costly — expense. An Intelligent Planning platform allows you to build a comprehensive and accurate workforce plan and assess upfront if you have the right skills and resources in place to meet your company’s goals.
- Input data from your CRM or HR platforms to create a more accurate and valuable workforce plan.
- Track all workforce expenses—including salary-related expenses—for all employees in all periods.
- Built-in logic tracks overtime, premium time and shift differentials that conform you your work and pay cycles.
- Easily incorporate caps on FICA and FUTA, delayed starts on benefits and new hires starting mid-month.
The viability of every business hinges on a revenue stream driven by sales of products or services. Fully understanding the composition of sales and performance of the sales team is essential to understanding the business and how to keep it growing.
- See a complete picture of past sales performance and develop obtainable sales forecasts, rolling up all different revenue streams into a comprehensive company-wide view.
- Create driver-based plans, where sales projections are based on number of bookings, salespeople, number of stores, previous sales revenue, website visits or other variables.
- Accommodate seasonal trends, new store openings and other factors to create realistic forecasts.
- Easily upload actual sales numbers to create rolling forecasts that include actual and forecast data.
Get all of your questions answered by a member of our team!