Centage Corporation is a leading provider of budgeting and planning software solutions for small to medium-sized organizations. Our software is used by thousands of CFOs worldwide.
This is an exceptional opportunity and exciting time to join a highly motivated team with a proven track record of success, and to be part of our organization’s transition to the next level.
Centage has grown organically and profitably since it’s inception in 2001, and recently received funding from two private equity companies to increase our growth path and expand our product line.
Centage is looking for highly motivated, talented individuals to join our growing inside sales team. This individual will qualify incoming leads for his/her territory, develop sales opportunities, conduct product demonstrations via web conference, and close new business and upgrades. In our fast paced environment, over-quota performance is key and Centage offers aggressive compensation packages for such high achievers.
- Making outbound calls to generate organic leads and qualify new leads
- Following up on leads from web site, marketing, channel partners, and business development
- Applying sales skills and product knowledge to develop and successfully close new business
- Giving online demonstrations using Web conferencing technology
- Managing and executing the sales process, from qualification through closing, while continually building a pipeline of sales opportunities
- Developing your territory through effective prospecting of qualified Small to Mid-Size Businesses (SMB)
- 2-5 years of proven above-quota B2B sales experience, preferably SaaS or Cloud software sales
- Self-starter, organized and highly motivated
- Experience prospecting and selling into SMB’s, engaging with CFO/Controller a plus
- Experience selling SMB financial solutions like Microsoft Dynamics, Sage, SAP Business One, etc. a plus
- Solid organizational and sales tool skills; use of Microsoft Office and Salesforce.com tools a must
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Decisive and energetic with a professional, enthusiastic attitude
- Bachelor’s degree, Accounting or Finance a plus
If you are self-motivated and have the ability to communicate how our solutions solve the potential customers’ problems, this position will offer an excellent income opportunity. To respond to this opportunity, please send your resume and salary history to: firstname.lastname@example.org