Centage Corporation is a leading provider of cloud financial software that transforms how businesses budget, forecast, analyze and report. Centage’s intelligent planning and analytics platform, Planning Maestro, delivers sophisticated financial intelligence that can be implemented quickly and at an affordable price to small and medium-sized companies. With a direct line-of-sight into the organization’s financial health, Centage clients can react quickly to market changes, take intelligent risks, and capitalize on new opportunities. Centage serves over 10,000 users worldwide. Centage Corporation is headquartered in Natick, MA.
Centage offers a high energy, team-oriented work environment with the opportunity to be a significant contributor to a rapidly growing organization.
Centage is looking for a high-energy, smart, and ambitious Sales Development Representative (SDR) to join our growing B2B SaaS company’s mission to bring innovative financial technology to the SMB market. You will be part of a culture where teamwork, collaboration, and learning are top priorities alongside winning. Centage believes in career advancement and has a track record of promoting top performers from within. Your day will be spent helping qualify and generate leads through outbound calling and emails into a variety of verticals. In this position, you will have the chance to advance your skills in sales and marketing by joining a modern, world class, innovative organization.
What you will be doing:
- Generate leads through target account selling, outbound prospecting, and calling on leads from multiple sources
- Research accounts, identify key players, generate and develop interest to stimulate opportunity
- Schedule a complete a minimum of 8 meetings per month for the sales team with qualified leads
- Track and input all activity in SalesLoft and SalesForce.com
- Demonstrate thorough knowledge of Centage solutions and values
- Remain knowledgeable and up-to-date on product, industry changes, and competitive landscape
- Follow up on a high volume of new leads in a timely manner
What you will need:
- 1 to 2 years’ experience in high volume outbound cold calling experience preferred, but not required
- Candidates with strong academic, extracurricular, and/or athletic accomplishments preferred
- Strong organizational skills
- Hunter mentality in seeking out new business
- Strong email and web search skills
- Desire to establish a career in sales
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com, SalesLoft or other CRM system is a plus
Who you are:
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment
- Energetic, upbeat, tenacious team player
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Someone looking to start or grow their sales career
If you are interested in a very cool role within an exciting, growing company, please submit your Resume AND a 3-5 Sentence note describing why you are the best candidate for this career opportunity.