Software Implementation Consultant
Centage Corporation is a leading provider of cloud financial software that transforms how businesses budget, forecast, analyze and report. Centage’s intelligent planning and analytics platform, Planning Maestro, delivers sophisticated financial intelligence that can be implemented quickly and at an affordable price to small and medium-sized companies. With a direct line-of-sight into the organization’s financial health, Centage clients can react quickly to market changes, take intelligent risks, and capitalize on new opportunities. Centage serves over 10,000 users worldwide. Centage Corporation is headquartered in Natick, MA.
Centage offers a high energy, team-oriented work environment with the opportunity to be a significant contributor to a rapidly growing organization.
As a Consultant working within the Customer Success Team, you will play a large role in the success of our clients as they use Planning Maestro. The ideal candidate brings a great deal of experience leading multiple complex projects, developing excellent relationships with the client, and achieving success through creative problem solving, planning and execution. Financial Consulting experience is a definite plus.
You will be working with C-level executives as well as controllers, senior accountants and other financial managers within an organization. Therefore, excellent verbal and written communication skills are a necessity, and you must have the confidence to exhibit a high level of comfort to implement our solution within an organization. Corporate Finance / Accounting / FP&A experience will be highly valued.
Reporting to the Director of Consulting, you will work closely with our clients to make them successful. Projects may include initial on-boarding to Planning Maestro and any subsequent projects as needed by the client. As a Consultant you will be responsible for working with multiple clients ensuring all milestones and timelines are met. You will be expected to have excellent project and time management skills. As a primary ‘face’ of Centage to the client, you must demonstrate a highly professional demeanor.
Specific responsibilities & skills:
- Consult and advise the client to ensure their objectives are met using Planning Maestro
- Ensure the project goals and objectives are clearly defined and understood by both parties
- Execute upon the project, meet the agreed upon milestones, adhere to the statement of work, and develop excellent lines of communication with the client
- You will be responsible for the overall success of the client and must act as the client advocate internally
- Specific duties include building the client’s budget in Planning Maestro, developing reports, training client users and more
- You will have a number of projects in-progress at any point, so managing multiple priorities at once is required
- Maintain detailed records of client communications
- Develop an excellent working relationship with the client
Minimum Experience Requirements:
- BS in Accounting or Finance
- 2-4 years working in Accounting or Finance (experience in financial reporting or budgeting is a plus)
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation abilities
- Solid independent thinking while operating within a team
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Experience in a self-directed work environment
- Exceptional time management and project management skills
- Strong organizational skills to manage multiple projects in parallel
- Previous experience training and implementing financial applications is a plus
- Multi-Lingual candidates a plus