Centage Corporation is a leading provider of cloud financial software that transforms how businesses budget, forecast, analyze and report. Centage’s intelligent planning and analytics platform, Planning Maestro, delivers sophisticated financial intelligence that can be implemented quickly and at an affordable price to small and medium-sized companies. With a direct line-of-sight into the organization’s financial health, Centage clients can react quickly to market changes, take intelligent risks, and capitalize on new opportunities. Centage serves over 10,000 users worldwide. Centage Corporation is headquartered in Natick, MA.
Centage offers a high energy, team-oriented work environment with the opportunity to be a significant contributor to a rapidly growing organization.
The Customer Success Manager (CSM) position reports to the Director of Customer Success. The CSM holds a crucial role in our customers’ journey – leading their onboarding and set-up period, driving early adoption and a quick Time-to-Value to demonstrate fast ROI.
You will ensure that needs and/or requirements considered critical to the success of your customers are communicated and managed throughout the company. A significant part of your role will be to serve as a customer advocate, often functioning as a liaison between our customers and all internal teams (e.g. Consulting, IT Support, Product Development, Account Management, etc.)
- Immediately contact new clients after sale closed, understand expectations and goals, set timelines and build project plan
- Hosting kickoff calls and coordinating training sessions with the assigned trainers for new customers to make sure they are getting value (ROI) out of the system in no time
- Guiding new customers through the onboarding process,
- Monitor setup process in Planning Maestro to ensure milestones and timelines will be met according to project plan
- Coordinate IT collaboration between Centage IT team and client’s IT
- Set up regular check.in calls with clients during the onboarding process.
- Understand customers’ perspectives and advocate for customer value company-wide / share insights / drive results as a customer advocate
- Discover and escalate all hold-ups and other issues that prevent clients from meeting timelines and goals
- Initiate ad-hoc company-wide teams to resolve arising issues quickly and efficiently
- Provide exceptional customer experience using proactive communication.
- Compiling product feedback and ideas to help our product and engineering team continue to improve our platform
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business or Marketing related field, with several years of experience in Sales, Business Development, Customer Care, Consulting, etc.
- Experience in a Solution Selling environment
- A passion for communicating with clients and a drive for success combine with a strong sense of ownership
- Excellent communication skills: utilized with our clients, as well as delivering effective feedback to your peers and management.
- Strong technical skills, experience with complex CRM packages and project tools
- A service-oriented, can-do attitude: you are able to stay enthusiastic and work on the go-forward strategy.
- Able to explain concepts clearly and concisely.
- You pride yourself on being patient, a problem solver, ambitious, proactive/assertive, and dependable to follow through.
- Ability to prioritize and manage your workload to meet and exceed deadlines and KPI’s.